Winch Hoist for Dam Gate
Winch hoist for dam gate is employed to hoist dam floodgate ...Read More >
The extraordinary development of the port transport industry requires a large number of modern port cranes. Port cranes mainly include STS container cranes, grab loading and unloading crane, portal crane, RTG cranes, RMG cranes, etc. They are mainly engaged in the handling of container transports, bulk cargo handling and bulk material handling.
Weihua Crane made a number of remarkable achievements in port cranes and scientific and technological achievements. We are good at innovation, and actively promote the application of high technology and new technology to improve port crane automation and intelligent level. We only make quality cranes for the harbor gale, wet special environment.
Weihua Port Crane Advantages:
Weihua Port cranes design, manufacture and test is in accordance with implementation of DIN, FEM, IEC, VDE, VBG, AWS and other international advanced standards, with the following characteristics:
1. Safe and reliable: Complete safety protection, reliability design, reduce equipment risk, stable operation.
2. Efficient operation: semi-automatic operation, automatic anti-shake and other key technologies to ensure high productivity.
3. High economy: the best system solutions, cost-effective.
4. Integrated Management: equipped with crane management CMS system, to achieve production management (productivity statistics, etc.), and remote equipment management.
5. Fast service: quick spare parts supply, to ensure continuous operation of equipment; rapid service response, troubleshooting, to ensure minimum downtime.
STS Container Crane for Yichang Port
Grab Ship Unloading Crane for Fujian Gulei Port
RMG Container Cranes for Haikou Port
RMG Container Gantry Crane for Leam Chabang Port in Thailand
RTG Container Crane for Bangkok Port in Thailand
40t RTG Crane for Leam Chabang Port in Thailand
40t RTG Crane for Kazakhstan
35t Portal Crane for Gulei Port
Portal Crane for Guangxi Xijiang Group
Portal Crane for Guangxi Laibin Port